WM Entertainment  WME165282  
Shipped from our warehouse within 1 week after your order

Only 3 items left

$24.99

Price with our 1001prime program 

23.74 USD

100% secure payments

In the USA 🇺🇸, Canada 🇨🇦 and the world 🌎 with UPS

Monday to Friday, 8AM to 11AM EST, by e-mail or telephone.

Join 1001Prime

Data sheet Lee Chae-yeon - The Move: Street KiT Album

BrandWM Entertainment
ReferenceWME165282
Type of productSoundtrack Pop Culture
In our catalogue sinceAugust 2024
Lee Chae-yeon - The Move: Street KiT Album
1/1
  • New
  • New product

Product description : Lee Chae-yeon - The Move: Street KiT Album

Discover the Lee Chae-yeon - The Move: Street KiT Album, an innovative way to enjoy your favorite music. This unique concept combines the pleasure of a physical medium with the flexibility of digital content. The KiT Album allows you to download the album as well as exclusive videos and photos directly to your smart device via the KiT Player, available on the App Store or Play Store. This format offers you an enriched musical experience, which goes beyond the simple audio album.

Product contents
- 1x Album Package (2 versions)
- 1x KiT Album (2 versions)
- 1x Title & Credit Card (2 versions)
- 8x Photocard Set (2 versions)
- 1x Random Selfie Photocard (2 versions)

Lee Chae-yeon, former member of group IZONE, knew how to captivate the audience with their incredible talent and charisma on stage. Since her solo debut, she continues to shine with her unique voice and energetic performances. With The Move: Street, Lee Chae-yeon offers us a new facet of his artistic universe, combining street influences and catchy rhythms. This album is further proof of his evolution as a solo artist, solidifying his place in the Korean music industry.

Why choose the Lee Chae-yeon - The Move: Street KiT Album?
The Lee Chae-yeon - The Move: Street KiT Album is much more than just an album; it is an immersive experience that will delight all fans of the artist. Combining collectible physical items with access to exclusive digital content, this album lets you experience Lee Chae-yeon's music in a completely new way. The many photo cards included, as well as the random selfie photocard, make this a unique collector's item. Whether you are a long-time fan or a newcomer to his musical universe, this album is a must-have to enrich your collection and enjoy music in a different way.

Reference : 165282
Soundtrack Pop Culture

Lee Chae-yeon - The Move: Street KiT Album

$24.99 $24.99

1001prime price $23.74

Excellent customer review

Excellent customer review

8.4/10 on Verified Reviews

Show reviews

10-04-2024

1001 Hobbies has a very good selection of items. I think shipping is good, considering the distance. The items I ordered are packaged well. The...

STEVEN B.

10-01-2024

Packed well, shipped promptly. Happy buyer!

GEORGE C.

10-01-2024

The product was just as advertised and arrived with minimal damage. The model is detailed and complete. I will order again from this vendor.

ROBERT S.

09-29-2024

Shipped on time and arrived in good condition.

BRENDAN D.

09-29-2024

Item arrived on time in good condition

TIM D.

09-27-2024

Customer service replied to my email promptly and accurately. My order was delivered as described online.

SAQUIB A.

09-26-2024

Easy navigation of site to locate desired product

BOB L.

09-26-2024

Very good, great service. I would recommend.

BILL R.

Show reviews
The widest choice, a huge stock

More than 150,000 products for your hobbies, including more than 15,000 in stock and shipped the same day

Customer service to help you

Monday to Friday, 8AM to 11AM EST, by e-mail or telephone.

Fast deliveries

In the USA 🇺🇸, Canada 🇨🇦 and the world 🌎 with UPS

Your satisfaction is our priority

Return within 14 days after your purchase