Younite - BIT Part.1 KiT Album

Brand New Music  BNM165288  
$24.99

Price with our 1001prime program 

23.74 USD

100% secure payments

In the USA 🇺🇸, Canada 🇨🇦 and the world 🌎 with UPS

Monday to Friday, 8AM to 11AM EST, by e-mail or telephone.

Join 1001Prime

Data sheet Younite - BIT Part.1 KiT Album

BrandBrand New Music
ReferenceBNM165288
Type of productSoundtrack Pop Culture
Younite - BIT Part.1 KiT Album Soundtrack Pop Culture
1/2
Younite - BIT Part.1 KiT Album Soundtrack Pop Culture
  • New
  • Preorder

Product description : Younite - BIT Part.1 KiT Album

Discover the Younite - BIT Part.1 KiT Album, a new way to enjoy your favorite music. This KiT Album offers a unique experience by combining the pleasure of collecting physical media with the flexibility of digital content. Thanks to the KiT Player, available on the App Store or Play Store, you can download the album as well as exclusive videos and photos to your smart device. This innovative format allows you to connect more deeply with the Younite universe while enjoying an elegant physical presentation.

Product Content
- 1x Album Package
- 1x KiT Album
br> - 1x Title & Credit Card
- 12x Photo Card Set
- 1x Random Selfie Photo Card (1 of 9 randomly)

Younite is an emerging K-pop group that has quickly captured attention with its innovative concepts and energetic performances. The group is distinguished by its talented members, each bringing a unique energy and distinct artistic contribution. With their fourth EP, BIT Part.1, Younite continues to define their musical identity while exploring new sounds and themes. This KiT Album offers fans an interactive and engaging way to connect with the band's music and message, while collecting exclusive items.

Why choose the Younite - BIT Part.1 KiT Album?
The BIT Part.1 KiT Album is much more than just an album; it's an interactive experience that will delight all Younite fans. This KiT Album not only offers a unique way to enjoy the band's music, but it also includes physical collectibles such as photo cards and a random selfie photo card, making it a valuable collectible. Whether you're a long-time fan or just discovering the world of Younite, this album is an essential addition to your collection, providing a complete and enriched musical and visual experience.

Reference : 165288
Soundtrack Pop Culture

$24.99 $24.99

1001prime price $23.74

Excellent customer review

Excellent customer review

8.4/10 on Verified Reviews

Show reviews

10-04-2024

1001 Hobbies has a very good selection of items. I think shipping is good, considering the distance. The items I ordered are packaged well. The...

STEVEN B.

10-01-2024

Packed well, shipped promptly. Happy buyer!

GEORGE C.

10-01-2024

The product was just as advertised and arrived with minimal damage. The model is detailed and complete. I will order again from this vendor.

ROBERT S.

09-29-2024

Shipped on time and arrived in good condition.

BRENDAN D.

09-29-2024

Item arrived on time in good condition

TIM D.

09-27-2024

Customer service replied to my email promptly and accurately. My order was delivered as described online.

SAQUIB A.

09-26-2024

Easy navigation of site to locate desired product

BOB L.

09-26-2024

Very good, great service. I would recommend.

BILL R.

Show reviews
The widest choice, a huge stock

More than 150,000 products for your hobbies, including more than 15,000 in stock and shipped the same day

Customer service to help you

Monday to Friday, 8AM to 11AM EST, by e-mail or telephone.

Fast deliveries

In the USA 🇺🇸, Canada 🇨🇦 and the world 🌎 with UPS

Your satisfaction is our priority

Return within 14 days after your purchase